macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Re: show hide region behavior triggered by repeated recordset image

Subject: Re: show hide region behavior triggered by repeated recordset image
From: "aonefun"
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 15:04:19 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Thank you David and Murray for your responses. David, I figured the repeating
region creating duplicates of an ID may be the cause of the issue. This is why
I have tested (on the page I've supplied the link to) on a recordset with a
count of only one so the ID should not repeat. Nevertheless, it does not work.

 David and Murray, can you please see my page code as linked to in previous
post.

 Thanks for all your assistance.