macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Problem getting .jpeg to swap-out a .swf fileProblem getting .static jpe

Subject: Problem getting .jpeg to swap-out a .swf fileProblem getting .static jpeg to swap-out a .swf movie clip file
From: "LightningF22"
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 21:08:40 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Thursday, May 15th, 2008: 7:22pm PDT

 RE: Problem getting .static jpeg to swap-out a .swf movie clip file

 Hi,

 I'm using Dreamweaver CS3 and I have built separate Flash CS3 .swf movie clip
files that are contained (one at a time) in the center of the page by an AP-Div
Tag on my web page. Around the center AP-Div tag are eight (8) small .jpeg
thumbnails of the Flash .swf movie clips they represent. I am trying to create
eight (8) disjointed rollovers that swap out the .jpg for the .swf in the
center.

 I want to hover over the small .jpeg (still image) and have Dreamweaver
javascript swap out one .swf file for the one being hovered over. I cannot get
this to happen. Dreamweaver CS3 will not swap out the .swf using the Behavior
Attributes palette "Swap-Out/Restore" feature.

 How can I accomplish this task?

 P.S.: On the other hand, a simple disjointed static .jpeg-to-.jpeg works fine.

 LightningF22