Jeffrey Zeldman -- renown Web standards guru and co-founder of one of the
Web's best conferences, An Event Apart-- has extended a generous offer to
members of the WebAssist community: a $200 discount off the next conference.
An Event Apart New Orleans (http://anweventapart.com) will be held April 24
& 25 and looks to be a stellar event with a dozen web illuminaries:
* Andy Clarke, author, Transcending CSS
* Aaron Gustafson, co-author, AdvancED DOM Scripting
* Robert Hoekman Jr., author, Designing the Obvious
* Jason Santa Maria, designer, Happy Cog
* Eric Meyer, author, CSS: The Definitive Guide
* Cameron Moll, author, Mobile Web Design
* Brian Oberkirch, Publisher, Like It Matters
* Dave Shea, co-author, Zen of CSS Design
* Stephanie Sullivan, co-author, Mastering CSS with Dreamweaver CS3
* Jeff Veen, design manager, Google
* Aarron Walter, author, Building Findable Web Sites
* Jeffrey Zeldman, author, Designing With Web Standards
Now through March 27, the earlybird price for the full two-day show,
including meals, parties, and swag, is $895. But if you enter special
WebAssist coupon code when you register at http://store.aneventapart.com,
you can attend for just $695. That's $200 off the earlybird price and a
whopping $300 off the regular price of $995.
To get the coupon code, login to WebAssist (http://www.webassist.com) and go
to your Order History page. You'll see the code listed at the top of the
page. If you're not already a member of the WebAssist community, download
any of our products-from the free Dreamweaver Tools for Kuler to our
highly-praised tool Eric Meyer's CSS Sculptor-and join up.
Hope to see you in New Orleans!
Best - Joe
VP of Marketing, WebAssist - http://www.webassist.com
Author, Dreamweaver CS3 Bible - http://www.idest.com/dreamweaver