macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Re: How to make links in dynamic text?

Subject: Re: How to make links in dynamic text?
From: "Hunter Elliott"
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 13:31:08 -0600
Newsgroups: macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

"Brett" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:fpf7j6$23m$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Thanks Hunter,
>
> Yes, I suppose a legend on the admin page would provide a solution.  And
> ultimately, if the client doesn't feel confident doing writing the HTML
> they would have to pay me to do it for them.  OK, that works for me.

The only other thing might be to use something like FCK (or one of the many
others... ContentSeed, I think is one Murray mentions often) for the CMS,
that would give an easier option for the end user. WebAssist has an
FCK-based plug-in called iRite that can give a more wordprocessing-like feel
to the field (i.e., they could just highlight the text and then click a
button to add the link).