macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

CS3 Login behavior

Subject: CS3 Login behavior
From: Leolux
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:33:33 +0100
Newsgroups: macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

I am using the Log in User server behavior and would like to show an error message if the logging in fails.
So I changed the code into that:

    if (isset($_SESSION['PrevUrl']) && false) {
      $MM_redirectLoginSuccess = $_SESSION['PrevUrl'];
    }
    header("Location: " . $MM_redirectLoginSuccess );
  }
  else {
    $errorinfo = "Wrong username or password";
  }

and above the form I have that:

<?php if ($errorinfo !='') {?>
<?php echo $errorinfo; ?>

This works - but in the server behavior panel I find two entries for the Log in behavior and I've got an alert that Dreamweaver cannot differ between the "two behaviors", although there is only one.

Is there something wrong with my code?

Leolux