macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Re: behaviors, pop-up menu

Subject: Re: behaviors, pop-up menu
From: "Murray *ACE*"
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 11:17:38 -0500
Newsgroups: macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

PVII's support forum is the correct place for these questions -

--
Murray --- ICQ 71997575
Adobe Community Expert

"twilight design" <webforumsuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:fnq51p$7k0$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I purchased pop menu magic and it worked great but when I uploaded the files to the internet, instead of the graphic boxes coming up on the pages, only the text came up. Any Ideas? Everything else posted fine just the nav bar is text instead of the graphic boxes. I edited a little bit of the code in the menu files the change the color of the boxes just a bit and also to make the font size a little bit bigger. When I pressed f12 in dreamweaver the preview was
working great.  Thanks for your help!!