macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Can this be done?

Subject: Can this be done?
From: "theMachien"
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 18:24:45 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

I would like to allow my client to be able to send an HTML email that the
client will be able to edit the body of the HTML. I understand how to email
based on forms from a DB but am having trouble figuring this one out.

 Basically the client will need to be able to enter the body of text have it
inserted into a DB then from a mass email page have that body text inserted
into a basic HTML code and massed emailed so it will display in an email
browser..

 I am having trouble with this. I can get the dynamic email to send but it will
not query the DB so I need to some how covert that dynamically generated HTML
email to a static HTML and mass email it out..