macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Re: Separating events by month

Subject: Re: Separating events by month
From: "Justin from Indiana"
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 03:59:19 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Well David I'm at a loss here. I've been over your code several times, but I
keep getting the following error "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check
the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax
to use near 'DATE_FORMAT(EVNdate, '%M %Y') AS whichMonth FROM tb_events ORDER
BY EVNdate ASC' at line 1"

 Here's the applicable parts of my code:
 <?php require_once('../Connections/dbmain_connect.php'); ?>
 <?php
 mysql_select_db($database_dbmain_connect, $dbmain_connect);
 $query_RSevents = "SELECT * DATE_FORMAT(EVNdate, '%M %Y') AS whichMonth FROM
tb_events ORDER BY EVNdate ASC";
 $RSevents = mysql_query($query_RSevents, $dbmain_connect) or
die(mysql_error());
 $row_RSevents = mysql_fetch_assoc($RSevents);
 $totalRows_RSevents = mysql_num_rows($RSevents);
 ?>

 What am I missing here?