macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Login function in DW CS3

Subject: Login function in DW CS3
From: "AdonaiEchad"
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 03:11:44 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

I am using a WAMP 1.7.3 and it seems that my login function under the server
behaviours installs the appropriate code but when I view it in my browser it
gives me an error.  However, if I do the same thing under my DW MX 2004 version
creating a login function under the server behaviours, when I view it under my
browser I can login and see everything.  Is there a glitch in DW CS3 or I am
missing something here.  I have uninstalled and installed the whole Web Premium
CS3 and I am still getting this error.  In fact, I went all the way as to
re-formatting my hard drive to get a fresh install.  Still the same thing.

 When I first installed the software and the WAMP 1.7.3 everything worked as a
charm.  I had to format my computer because it was getting slow due to a lot of
garbage.  After I re-installed everything I can't get the same functionality as
I did back then.  I am wondering if anyone knows about this problem or has
experienced it and how did you solve it.  Is there a issue with my software or
WAMP?

 Thank you.