macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Install Spry widgets to Dreamweaver's Insert bar

Subject: Install Spry widgets to Dreamweaver's Insert bar
From: "Dameon Jamie"
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 10:06:32 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Hi. I'm trying to work out how to add Spry widgets to Dreamweaver's Insert bar.

 I downloaded Spry for Ajax 1.6 and copied the the contents of the SpryTooltip
Folder.

 I did a search in Adobe Dreamweaver's program folder for everything Spry.

 I pasted SpryTooltip everywhere in Dreamweaver that Spry references exist. I
even created a .png icon for Spry ToolTip in:
 Adobe Dreamweaver CS3\configuration\Objects\Spry

 I opened Dreamweaver and there it was in my insert bar! My icon for Spry
tooltip!

 I tried to insert it into a blank age and got the message: "Trigger event
missing" or something like that.

 I'm sure there must be a way to add these new widgets to Dreamweaver's insert
bar in the Spry group.

 Can someone please tell me how to do it. Starting with SpryTooltip.

 and...

 I might as well go ahead and ask how to add new Spry Effects to Dreamweaver's
behavior panel as well. Let's say "Pulsate" for an example.

 Thank you!
 Dameon