macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

HTML forms

Subject: HTML forms
From: "seamanager"
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 11:59:52 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

I'm building forms in HTML that are processed in PHP for storage in a MySQL
database - every thing works fine. But now I need a form where for example a
field called NAME is used several times. Now I don't want to just simply repeat
the field and rename it. I want to use it one then have a button saying ADD
ANOTHER. I know partly how to do it, ie have a table and sub table, with the
ADD ANOTHERS appearing in the sub table as new records. But how do I go about
the form? any body know of a good tutorial on this?