macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Re: MX Kollection 3 no longer compatible with CS3 -

Subject: Re: MX Kollection 3 no longer compatible with CS3 -
From: "Murray *ACE*"
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 07:06:41 -0400
Newsgroups: macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

What we don't know is whether you received the email into your spam bucket and it got deleted. I do know that they were sent out, not yours specifically, of course, however.

--
Murray --- ICQ 71997575
Adobe Community Expert

"Analogue" <webforumsuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ff1us1$iah$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I was an Interakt customer with Kollection 3 & I didn't receive an email with
the offer of a free or cheaper upgrade - even after chasing them up on the
matter & them saying they would have the deal ready in July 07.

One big mess.............they won - I just had to pay the money and paid out
again.

All good fun.