macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Re: Dreamweaver CS3 and RSS and PHP with MySQL

Subject: Re: Dreamweaver CS3 and RSS and PHP with MySQL
From: David Powers
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 11:39:15 +0100
Newsgroups: macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

AdonaiEchad wrote:
I have created a PHP page using MySQL database in producing articles. However, I would like to create a RSS using my MySQL and PHP. Does Dreamweaver CS3 can produce this?

An RSS feed is simply an XML document. If you selected the Export XML extension as your CS3 bonus registration, you can use it to generate a basic XML document from your database. You then need to adapt it to use RSS tags.

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/rss/rss.html

--
David Powers, Adobe Community Expert
Author, "The Essential Guide to Dreamweaver CS3" (friends of ED)