macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Re: MX Kollection 3 no longer compatible with CS3 -

Subject: Re: MX Kollection 3 no longer compatible with CS3 -
From: "geschenk"
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 18:41:15 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

 I just wonder if it's actually not compatible

 MX Kollection was indeed not compatible with Dreamweaver CS3, so something had
to be done

 or was is just "turned off" by Adobe so they could sell the $400 "developer
toolbox?"

 existing owners of Kollection were eligible for a free upgrade -- and ADDT´s
sales price for new customers is approx. the same as they would have paid for
MX Kollection

 I wonder if a Carpenter has to throw away his/her hammer every time they come
out with a sharper nail?

 that´s a good one :-)