macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Re: Dropdown List Master Record

Subject: Re: Dropdown List Master Record
From: "Paul Whitham AdobeCommunityExpert"
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 12:40:40 +1200
Newsgroups: macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

yes this is quite possible, you probably need two elements. Firstly a
recordset that will fill the list, and then a link to the detail element. If
the later is to be in a list then creating a named anchor in the list and
creating a link that included that would be the answer

--
Paul Whitham
Certified Dreamweaver MX2004 Professional

Valleybiz Internet Design
www.valleybiz.net