macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Re: Access SQL Question

Subject: Re: Access SQL Question
From: "Jason Cook"
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 20:28:09 -0500
Newsgroups: macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

I understand. What I'm actually showing you is the result of a query.
I actually have three tables...people, conference location, and a linking
table. Each person has a unique id in its table and each conference location
(thirty locations) has a unique id. Each person has three conference
location choices assigned in the linking table, so Johnny is recID 7 and my
three locations are locID 12, 18, and 24. My linking table (in this case)
would then have three records 7 with 12, 7 with 18, and 7 with 24. I need to
get a list of each person and their three locations.
Am I doing this the wrong way? Please, any help is appreciated.