macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Re: Access SQL Question

Subject: Re: Access SQL Question
From: "Lionstone"
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 07:47:06 -0500
Newsgroups: macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

With Access, you'd be better of doing this in your presentation level.  You
could save the person's name to a variable and write ", location" until the
name changes, then write "name - location" and keep going from there.  The
necessary query to get that kind of output directly is not available in
Access to the best of my knowledge.