macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Re: Extension Advice

Subject: Re: Extension Advice
From: "Doooza"
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:45:57 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

They added toolkits helps delvelopment time, they are really good. WA eCart
will do what you want, especially the payment gateway, but if your gateway
isn't one supported, its pretty straight forward for you to complete. The forum
is useful, and there support is excellent.

 On my last project I had to make some changes to the way the store worked
about 2 years after I had built it. I found a problem that I couldn't get my
head around. They got on the phone to me, remote controlled my pc whilst I was
on it, and had a good dig around my code. 15 minutes later we found the problem
and I knew exactly what I had to do to fix it. Very impressed was I :)