macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Need help viewing SWF on my site

Subject: Need help viewing SWF on my site
From: "CSUjr"
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 20:51:20 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

I'm using DW 8, Cute FTP Pro & GoDaddy.

 My first attempt at uploading and properly viewing a SWF file has resulted in
a problem that I can't seem to figure out.

 Since I'm new at this, I think that it is a matter of a missed setting and/or
improper or missing code.

 The Page and SWF Play properly in the Design view of my DW 8 program however,
the SWF Plays Full Screen on the website.

 That is, when I enter the page on the site, the page comes up properly, I
press Enter to 'Activate' the Flash control, click the 'Play' button (I have to
make 2 Single Clicks), the SWF loads, the page disappears and then the SWF
plays Full screen.

 What I'm trying to figure out is how I can make it so that the SWF plays
within the page and not jump into a Full Screen mode.

 The Page is located here;  http://www.journeyintoheaven.com/SamanthaSings2.html
 (and the code can be viewed by Right-Clicking on the page, then > View Source)
 I would like to know if someone can help me resolve this.

 With appreciation,
 Charles