macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Re: URL parameter display text and linking on same page

Subject: Re: URL parameter display text and linking on same page
From: "Pizza Good"
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 06:57:35 -0600
Newsgroups: macromedia.dreamweaver.appdev

Sure it's possible, it's actually pretty easy to do.

Just point the link back to the same page. When I do something like this I
make sure the region that is going to display the dynamic info is "wrapped"
in a do not show region and then make sure the default for the recordset has
a value that will never return a record.