macromedia.director.lingo

Re: [DMX04 ] Getting Flash events and mc properties from Director (not

Subject: Re: [DMX04 ] Getting Flash events and mc properties from Director not from GetUrl !
From: "Ex Malterra"
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 14:05:27 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.director.lingo

pete.h:

 I re-read your second post this morning and realized I had missed something
when I first read it in my Saturday morning haze. You're just using getURL as a
means to let Director know to go ahead and start doing stuff. To be honest when
I saw getURL I stopped reading because I was hoping for a way to never have to
use it again! So I missed getting the whole picture. That's what I get for
being lazy!