macromedia.director.lingo

Re: icons look fuzzy in D11

Subject: Re: icons look fuzzy in D11
From: "kindaian"
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 17:24:35 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.director.lingo

Microangelo is great but breaks the projector. Here is the bug report i did
with them (mayhappen we get luckier then with Adobe):

 [Q]
 I've a Director 11 Projector and open it within the toolset explorer.

 After i change the icons with the brand i need for the product i'm making with
director, the projector no longer works and posts the message:

 Unable to load movie playlist. Does the .INI file exist? It must contain a
section '[Movies]' with an entry 'Movie01=Pathname.dir'. Followed by 2 error
messages.

 Adding a ini doesn't solve, because it isn't read.

 Will be posting also on Adobe forums, mayhappen someone enlights me on a
solution.

 BTW this is what i could call, a no-go for a buy order (because it will be my
main use of it... change icons on director projectors).
 [/Q]

 We will see...