macromedia.director.lingo

Re: Creating a List Kornfusion!

Subject: Re: Creating a List Kornfusion!
From: Dave C
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 18:59:12 -0400
Newsgroups: macromedia.director.lingo

You can also see a result if you change the text field (such as delete the 9) then press the button, you get "Sorry". Put the 9 back, press the button and you get the "Winner" message.

stephen_ wrote:
The result is written into the field below the button. I guess it just doesn't look like it's doing anything because I didn't clear the field. If you add a behaviour to the text field below the button containing the following;

 on beginSprite me
   put EMPTY into sprite( me.spriteNum ).member
 end