macromedia.director.lingo

Re: DataGrid column widths

Subject: Re: DataGrid column widths
From: "davdavdavdav"
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 12:45:28 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.director.lingo

I don't have an answer.  Did you get it working?

 Also I am trying to write a Director movie using the dataGrid but it is very
slow to populate data into the dataGrid.  Do you have any suggestions?  Can you
give me sample lines of code to do this?

 Finally on one web site is suggests to put a dataset and a dataGrid on the
stage and send data to the dataSet.  But I don't know how to bind these two in
Director.  In Flash you just set the binding property.  Any ideas on this?

 Cheers.