macromedia.director.lingo

Re: Little Confusion About Mouse Events

Subject: Re: Little Confusion About Mouse Events
From: "BrianTaller"
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:01:59 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.director.lingo

Thanks for the responses. I wish I could post some code but my employer has
held me to some strict confidentiality clauses. Not sure why, that's the reason
why I can't share code. In general, does Director "freeze up" while the mouse
button is down until it is released? That wouldn't make sense sense,
onmousedown and onmouseup are completely different conditions. Again, I am new
so I am sure what you mean by check the onmousedown condition in an exit frame
handler, but I will google it. Such an annoying little bug. I will look into
the exit frame and post my findings. Any other things I should be looking for?

 By the way, thanks so much for helping to point me in the right direction.