macromedia.director.basics

Director 11 Student version

Subject: Director 11 Student version
From: ""
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 22:39:06 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.director.basics
I tried for over an hour with someone with only basic English skills to try to
pre-order the $99 Student version. I finally had to hang up after the fourth
time he took me to the same page that has the $299 Educators version & the $999
regular version. What is even the difference between the Educators version &
the Student version.  I couldn't get one answer out of this Customer Service
person. Anyone know where I can go to pre-order a copy & find some "real"
information? I also need a quote for a 33 seat Mac lab.