macromedia.director.basics

Re: New version support Flash 9 and AS3?

Subject: Re: New version support Flash 9 and AS3?
From: "Oliver.Kilb"
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:07:44 +0100
Newsgroups: macromedia.director.basics

necromanthus schrieb:
 Here is a challenge for you (and Valentin):
http://necromanthus.com/Games/ShockWave/MortalKombat.html 100% flash (v7, AS1) embedded into a DCR file.
 Use any Xtra you want and try to steal (extract) the flash assets.
Where's the problem? I have the .swf locally here (326 KB) and it seems
to run just fine!? What I didn't do (because usually I respect other's
people's work) is that I tried to decompile the .swf back to .fla Is
that enough for you or didn't I understand your challenge correctly!?
Maybe Sean couldn't be more specific because he himself is bound to NDA!?

BTW: Nice game.