macromedia.director.basics

Re: Director 11 Student version

Subject: Re: Director 11 Student version
From: Dean Utian
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 13:06:06 +1100
Newsgroups: macromedia.director.basics
mwh71057 wrote:

> Dean,
>  It's Michael from Las Vegas. Thanks for the info, I think the community
> college is upgrading next Fall & I need to get a quote for my High School lab.
> I hope it is worth the wait.  Have you seen it yet? Thanks for the new
> tutorial
> page, BTW.

Hi Micheal,

Didn't recognise you:) Hope all is well in Vegas.

I have participated in Director betas which allows me to see Director before
it's
seen by the general public. As with any beta, all participants sign a
Nondisclosure
Agreement which prevents discussion of the product before it is available to the
general community.

regards
Dean

Director Lecturer / Consultant / Director Enthusiast
http://www.deansdirectortutorials.com/
http://www.multimediacreative.com.au
email: [email protected]