macromedia.director.basics

Re: Problems publishing

Subject: Re: Problems publishing
From: Dean Utian
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:44:53 +1100
Newsgroups: macromedia.director.basics
jb99911 wrote:

> Hi - Im pretty new to this but am having some troubles with an animation I am
> building. the whole thing works fine and acts fine in preview mode. It also
> works fine when previewed in a webpage (f12) but when I try and publish to a
> projector .exe some of the sprites dont emerge and the whole thing does not
> work.... any thoughts/ pointers appreciates.

Hi jb,

Do you get any messages when the projector starts - liek missing Xtras? What are
the sprites (media types) that are not showing.

I have a tut/technote on stub projectors that explains teh projector creation
process as well as Xtras.
http://www.fbe.unsw.edu.au/Learning/Director/publishing/projector.asp

regards
Dean

Director Lecturer / Consultant / Director Enthusiast
http://www.fbe.unsw.edu.au/learning/director
http://www.multimediacreative.com.au
email: [email protected]