macromedia.director.basics

Re: how do i add a wav file

Subject: Re: how do i add a wav file
From: "shariha"
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 00:03:54 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.director.basics
OK so here it is http://www.designneeds.net/test.dir.  Please let me know how I
can fix this.  One I have tried to change my cursor but I don't know what I did
really and I don't like how it is.  Two I want to know how to not make it start
at first. Three I wanted the user to be able to put a coin in the machine and
then play everytime but I think that is way to advance for me is there an easy
way to do that? And four I would like to have a lever and I want it to be
animated as well but I don't want the machine to spin until the handle goes up
and I'm not sure how to achive that.  Any of these answers would be great