macromedia.director.basics

Re: Director 12

Subject: Re: Director 12
From: "Mold of man"
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 05:47:40 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.director.basics
My Bad? I was just being lazy to look into it.

 But after looking at online AS3 samples, it looks very intuitive and easy
coming from Lingo and seems very good for Di, I might even start using Flash
now.

 I like how you can set individual events for the stage instances. That must
speed things up a bit rather then having each sprite automatically handles all
the events by default like Di.does.It also seems like a lot of Di terminology
is now in Flash. But the concept is great all I would need to learn is the
functions, everything else seems right in line to how I coded with Lingo.

 CS3 looks very promising? But now so does AIR? just checking that out now.

 Thanks for the tips, the future looks very GOOD, I?ll still need Di now for
what?s cooking in my head. Just hope Lingo is fully intact so I can blow though
this thing. I?m so glad it supports the disability user standards and the
native TTS, that exactly what I need.