macromedia.director.basics

Custom window shape

Subject: Custom window shape
From: ""
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 15:31:31 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.director.basics
Hello everyone: I am trying to have a different shape than the old square box
for my project. I created a shape in Photoshop and saved it as a PNG. The shape
is a square 800x600 with rounded corners. I brought my shape into the stage,
set my appearance options to mask the shape I created. When I publish I get the
shape I created, BUT!!! i still get white corners extruding out of my round
corners!!! Am I using the wrong file format? Am I missing some option before
publishing?  Thank you!