macromedia.director.basics

Director Podcast Episode 31 Posted

Subject: Director Podcast Episode 31 Posted
From: "skiplondon"
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 21:20:13 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.director.basics
Hey Director Podcast Fans!

 Just wanted to let you know that a NEW episode of the Director Podcast was
posted today.

 If you are subscribed in Itunes already, just update your podcasts and you
will find our new episodes there for your listening pleasure.

 For those of you that do now know about our podcasts, please visit
http://director.magicgate.com

 This episode we discuss new Director and upcoming announcement from Adobe in
addition to your comments.

 We also have a search engine for searching through our podcasts. Once again,
check out the podcast page for more information.

 Enjoy!