macromedia.director.basics

Come Hear Adobe Announce Director 11 -- The Director Podcast Episode 33

Subject: Come Hear Adobe Announce Director 11 -- The Director Podcast Episode 33 Posted
From: "skiplondon"
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 06:58:03 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.director.basics
We are in San Francisco for the big announcement today and recorded the entire
announcement.

 We also sat down with Allen Partridge and Rick Jones from Adobe to have a
1-on-1 chat with them about Director.  These interviews will be posted over the
next couple of days.  In addition, many of you have asked me to ask Adobe
certain questions you have about the new release.  We will also be getting to
those in upcoming episodes.

 For those of you that do now know about our podcasts (online radio shows),
please visit http://director.magicgate.com

 Enjoy!