macromedia.director.basics

Betcha can't:

Subject: Betcha can't:
From: "KobeForThreeYes"
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 00:32:12 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.director.basics
on mouseUp
   go to frame 1
 end

 Here's the problem, I cannot get this "game" I'm working on to "start new
game".  Now, after playing my little tic tac toe game, I cannot get it to go
back to all blank on mouseup, because I copied and pasted it from my friend's
script.

 I tried to get everything blank in the squares by trying to "save" that blank
frame as "frame 1", but then I realized, I had no clue as to how to do this.

 Does anyone know the easiest way to get a "frame 1"?  What do I do go
backwards, then save?:mad;