macromedia.director.basics

Re: Director 10.1 French update : corrupted file on the Adobe server

Subject: Re: Director 10.1 French update : corrupted file on the Adobe server
From: "the real POTMO"
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:44:45 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.director.basics
Hi!
 Im having the same problem with 10.1 english installer downloaded from adobe's
site.
 the file is called dmx2004_101_update_en.exe and im installing it on a swedish
operation system.
 The only thing i get is a dos-promt that disappear after a blink of an eye.
 When rightclicking and selecting "run as" and selecting "current user" (as I
said im running a swedish windows so im not 100% that its called exactly this
but something similar) i get a 16-bit MS-DOS popup saying
 "C:\DOCUME~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\. Could not create or write to a temporary file
that is needed at startup. Check that the path exsist and that there are enough
free disk space. Select Close to close the software"
 (Translated from swedish)
 I do have plenty of diskspace and i have made all folders writable.

 Cant get this to work.

 Anyone?