macromedia.director.basics

Re: New version support Flash 9 and AS3?

Subject: Re: New version support Flash 9 and AS3?
From: "necromanthus"
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 19:36:35 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.director.basics
[q][i]Originally posted by: [b]Oliver Kilb[/b][/i]
 >  I cannot convince more flash users to use director to protect their
projects.
 >  Did you use Valentin's SwfExport xtra?

 Yes I did, but I don't think that's the only way to do it.[/q]

 This is bad news.
 Of course, nothing in this world is perfect or 100% secure.
 But this is not the main point here.
 A leak of infos from Adobe, Valentin is an "official" hacker, or both of them?
 In any case, this is a bad promotion for Director Shockwave.
 At least Macromedia was able to keep the DCR file structure "locked" for many
years.
 I'm out.