macromedia.director.basics

Director Podcast Episode 29 Posted

Subject: Director Podcast Episode 29 Posted
From: "skiplondon"
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 03:37:10 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.director.basics
Hey Director Podcast Fans!   Just wanted to let you know that a NEW episode of
the Director Podcast was posted today after an absence of almost a year!   If
you are subscribed in Itunes already, just update your podcasts and you will
find our new episodes there for your listening pleasure.   For those of you
that do now know about our podcasts, please visit http://director.magicgate.com
  This episode we discuss the upcoming release of Director 11 so don't miss out
on the fun!   We have also implemented a new search engine for searching
through our podcasts. Once again, check out the podcast page for more
information.   Enjoy!