macromedia.director.basics

help please!

Subject: help please!
From: "olivercraigdesign"
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 11:11:55 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.director.basics
Hi there  I have finished my 1st website on Director, and now, having put it
onto the web i want to resize the page/movie from 1080 x 720 px to samller
proportionate size. I created the movie on a large screen at work and it fits
on the browser exactly how i want it, but when i go onto my site on my personal
computer and friends computers i have a scroll bar at the side which is not
what i want.   I have tried changing the size in publish settings, (percentages
and px size). When i do this all my graphics become jagged.  Does anyone know
any simple way of resizing the movie without distorting my graphics?  you can
see the page at:  www.olivercraigdesign.co.uk to see the jagged edges etc
thank you  Ollie