macromedia.director.basics

Re: Creating a download link

Subject: Re: Creating a download link
From: ""
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 15:22:51 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.director.basics
vmansx:
 I am sorry, the code I gave you works on PC. I have not tested it on
Macs...for instace, I know that in the places I have " / " you would need to
replace it with " : " for it to work on Mac. But I am not sure if you refer to
the Mac desktop  as "desktop " like in the code. The xtra needs to go on your
xtras folder. It is located inside your "applications" folder. Once you put the
xtra in your xtras folder, you need to embed the xtra with your project by
going to "modify>movie>xtras." Like I said, I use Director 99.9% of the time
for PC...I am not familiar on how to incorporate this code with the Mac version.

 Change the " / " to " : " and see if that fixes the issue...let em know.