macromedia.director.basics

Re: FINALLY, it's here!

Subject: Re: FINALLY, it's here!
From: "scarroll"
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:51:00 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.director.basics
Ahh, my bad (link removed). So with DX9 we are getting just a speed boost
perhaps? Can we get 'under the hood' so to speak and get those DX9 shaders that
make DX9 in unity and Ogre3d.org look so good, other then, well... just having
it look like what it did 6 years ago with 8.5? It really looks like Maid
Marian's renders (with a pseudo shadow under the character, etc) are quite a
bit nicer then the D11's Aquo demo, and yet its been around for a long time
now.