macromedia.director.basics

359 or 181 Sprite Rotation Crashes App

Subject: 359 or 181 Sprite Rotation Crashes App
From: "McFazstp"
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 05:31:33 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.director.basics
This is a weird bug I've been chasing for a while with spontaneous crashing of
a Director App in OSX. I've now narrowed it down to when I rotate a sprite to
359 or 181 degrees. It only occurs at higher resolutions ( ie. 1680 x 1050 ).
At lower resolutions it is quite stable. I can move and scale the sprite as
much as I like. I can rotate it to any other angle but these two crash my
application.

 Anyone seen anything like this?

 The crash log refers to EXC_BAD_ACCESS/ KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS in unknown thread
if that means anything to anyone.