macromedia.director.basics

Re: Problem with linked swf

Subject: Re: Problem with linked swf
From: "pijus"
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 06:37:43 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.director.basics
By the way, I've been trying to allocate the swf and the xml files in a folder
called dswmedia (suposely it needs that for security reasons) this is really
senseless if we consider the fact that my Director is obfuscated trying all the
time to add the absolute path. Can't find any security on adding a file that
comes from the "dswmedia" folder if the surrounding structure looks like::
 C:\Documents and Settings\TERROR\Desktop\ \viruses/dswmedia

 For example. The "dswmedia" trick doesn't work.