macromedia.director.basics

Re: Macromedia Director Projector on Leopard, Mac osx 10.5 doesn't runns

Subject: Re: Macromedia Director Projector on Leopard, Mac osx 10.5 doesn't runns
From: "Cybrx"
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:46:37 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.director.basics
Hi thanks for your question and help.

 "Boundling" we made for OS X and Win separate projectors, no OS 9(not
supported).
 It was made on mac. Production with glas master. There's no general problem it
works on all 10.4 and on most macs with 10.5.

 (no problem on Win, what a suprise ;-) ,)

 I have a G4 Mac set up with Leopard and it works. (installed with override
data an flaten the old system first).

 I got response from some customers with Leopard installed. There is no
consistency, within the type of Mac. It occurs. ex on MacBoook (5/2006) iMac
(10/2007) MacPro G5 with intel 2 core.

 Thanks