macromedia.director.basics

Re: will director 10 MX 2004 work with vista

Subject: Re: will director 10 MX 2004 work with vista
From: "tr"
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 15:48:05 -0800
Newsgroups: macromedia.director.basics
I have a simple presentation with a quicktime loop at the beginning. It
crashes after about 2 hours if I leave looping. I would be reluctant to use
it on a kiosk, and cross my fingers if I have to use that laptop for a
presentation. It seems to be a combination of h264, Vista and video card on
the particular laptop. But I haven't had time to try installing xp on the
same laptop to figure out for sure which one to blame.

Timm

news:[email protected]