macromedia.director.basics

Re: Director Podcast Episode 29 Posted

Subject: Re: Director Podcast Episode 29 Posted
From: Professor
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 16:10:13 -0500
Newsgroups: macromedia.director.basics

skiplondon wrote:
Hey Director Podcast Fans! Just wanted to let you know that a NEW episode of the Director Podcast was posted today after an absence of almost a year! If you are subscribed in Itunes already, just update your podcasts and you will find our new episodes there for your listening pleasure. For those of you that do now know about our podcasts, please visit http://director.magicgate.com This episode we discuss the upcoming release of Director 11 so don't miss out on the fun! We have also implemented a new search engine for searching through our podcasts. Once again, check out the podcast page for more information. Enjoy!
Hey Skippy!

The link to Episode 29 takes you right back to the index - this is kind of like D11 deja vu all over again?
Prof. S.