macromedia.coldfusion.server_administration

Help with SQL Server 2005 DataSource

Subject: Help with SQL Server 2005 DataSource
From: "kent322"
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 20:02:59 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.server_administration

Hello,

 I have a MS SQL Server 2005 database that uses my Windows Authenication
credentials for logon.  When I go to setup the DataSource within the ColdFusion
Administrator, I receive an error after entering in the Database name and
Server name.  I leave the Username and Password field blank due to the Windows
Authentication, and it still fails.  I have tried also to input my Windows
credentials into the username and password field to no avail.  I have also
double checked the port and it is correct.

 Hopefully I can get some assisstence with this issue or provide any additional
information for those responding.

 Thank you.