macromedia.coldfusion.server_administration

Re: CF 8 / Vista 64-bit / MSSQL 2005 - JRun Crashes

Subject: Re: CF 8 / Vista 64-bit / MSSQL 2005 - JRun Crashes
From: "groupone"
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 02:08:10 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.server_administration

As an update, this issue appears to be related soley to CF / JRun and MSSQL.  I
am able to create a new derby database and datasource without issue.  However,
when trying to connect CF to a local MSSQL 2005 or 2008 database, as well as to
a remote MSSQL 2005 database, JRun always crashes.  I have uninstalled and
reinstalled CF in both standalone and multi-server configurations using the
Windows 64-bit installer and the result is the same.

 Any ideas here?