Re: Entering CF8 Serial Number

Subject: Re: Entering CF8 Serial Number
From: Jochem van Dieten **AdobeCommunityExpert**
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 15:10:35 +0200
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.server_administration

JoostJWJ wrote:
I have another problem. I've installed the trial version, while waiting for my upgrade license (CFMX6>CFMX8). But when I enter the upgrade license, it states the serial is invalid. Entering the previous serial number does not work either. How can I register my upgrade to CMFX8 with an already installed trial version of CFMX8. Reinstalling is not really an option...

Locate the file, set the value of the sn and previous_sn fields to your license key and your previous license key and restart CF.

Jochem van Dieten
Adobe Community Expert for ColdFusion