macromedia.coldfusion.server_administration

Re: Entering CF8 Serial Number

Subject: Re: Entering CF8 Serial Number
From: Jochem van Dieten **AdobeCommunityExpert**
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 15:10:35 +0200
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.server_administration

JoostJWJ wrote:
I have another problem. I've installed the trial version, while waiting for my upgrade license (CFMX6>CFMX8). But when I enter the upgrade license, it states the serial is invalid. Entering the previous serial number does not work either. How can I register my upgrade to CMFX8 with an already installed trial version of CFMX8. Reinstalling is not really an option...

Locate the license.properties file, set the value of the sn and previous_sn fields to your license key and your previous license key and restart CF.

Jochem

--
Jochem van Dieten
Adobe Community Expert for ColdFusion