macromedia.coldfusion.server_administration

Re: Export/Import Server Configuration

Subject: Re: Export/Import Server Configuration
From: Ian Skinner
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 10:14:59 -0700
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.server_administration

Ann Vanneman wrote:
Hi,

I have multiple physical servers to configure that will have the same MX 7 configuration settings. Is there a way to export and then import these settings so I don't have manually complete each one? For example, I'm looking to replicate datasources, collections, scheduled tasks, cfx tags, client vars etc. Please advise. Thanks!

 Ann

You can either use the ear/war export & import utilities of the CF administrator or you can manually copy/merge the appropriate neo_xxxx.xml files from one system to another.